Golf Is More Fun When You’re Improving!
ShotByShot.com is a Strokes Gained Analysis website that can help all golfers accurately identify their strengths and weaknesses so they can shoot lower scores. Whether you’re a PGA Tour player or a beginning golfer, ShotByShot.com will reveal exactly what needs to improve for you to reach your improvement goals.
Powered by more than 325,000 rounds:
- Our unrivaled, proprietary database supports our Strokes Gained Analysis to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses.
- It is one thing to identify the specific part of the game that needs the most improvement but far more important to know exactly what about that skill needs improvement. For example, it it’s Short game, is that that you are not hitting the ball close enough to the hole or that you are making too many short game errors (actually missing the greens).
A road Map for Improvement:
- Record and analyze your data
- Determine the Relative Handicaps of you game
- Identify No. 1 Improvement Priority and contributing factors
- Work to improve it
- Select a new, lower Target Handicap and repeat the process
How it works...
Simple to Use
- Our FREE apps were designed with serious golfers in mind as convenient and easy data entry tools to use while on the course.
- The data required for each hole is presented on one screen with smart defaults to reduce clicks needed
- 4 or 5 taps, no more than 10-15 seconds per hole
- A brief check screen for each 9, SUBMIT and the work is done
More about our apps...